2019 KanJam World Championship
- Largest KanJam event of the year
- Hundreds of players from all over the United States, Canada, and Europe participate
- Last year, there were players from 17 different states
- Players of all ages participate - anywhere from 6 up to 65! Primary audience is ages 20-35.
- Prestigious tournament where players compete to become official World Champions of KanJam
- Due to the large scope of this tournament, there are many costs involved to ensure a successful operation and take the event to the next level. This includes registration processing fees, venue rental, food, drinks, supplies, T-shirts, player giveaways, prizes, trophies, and signage.
- As a large event, this allows us to offer many different options for sponsors, including logo placement on player T-shirts, banner logo, signs, and much more!
Contact our representative to get started!
KanJam World Championship - Preview and Interviews